About the job
Our mission at Energetech is to accelerate the global path towards the green transition. We are an energy trading company that brings together the best talent from around the world to reinvent the way energy flows through global markets.
We are looking for a results-driven IT System Administrator who thrives in a highly diverse, fast-paced, start-up environment. We want to harness your innovative thinking and proactiveness as we continue to build robust IT infrastructure that focuses on delivering the best service to the Energetech teams, ensuring a memorable experience.
You'll be at the forefront of streamlining the way we manage and respond to technical inefficiencies and in turn ensuring our staff are as productive as they can possible be in their day-to-day work.
What you’ll bring to the team
You who will form an integral part of our Operational Excellence Team that thrives on seamless daily operations. The individual will be supporting our rapidly expanding teams, with the key responsibilities primarily focusing on establishing, implementing, and maintaining our IT infrastructure. This role will range from deep dive diagnostics into complex technical issues to deploying a companywide Service Desk Centre.
This role is vital in supporting the Company’s growth, through building and operating an infrastructure that is scalable and reliable.
What You'll Do
- Develop, implement, and maintain the company’s IT network, enforcing an effective Service Desk system tailored to the Energetech standard.
- Act as the first point of contact for troubleshooting and diagnosing Service Requests that relate to hardware configuration, software/application maintenance and connectivity disruptions.
- Provide responsive, reliable, and consistent service delivery meeting all SLAs. Provide IT services that appropriately respond to the time-sensitive needs of employees.
- Own and maintain the administration of the companies Office 365 and other relevant software and company hardware, such as firewalls/antivirus and network access controls
- Process requests for any new IT equipment and hardware.
- Documenting and recording resolutions to closed requests to build the internal knowledge base
- Implementing required backup solutions to ensure business continuity
- 2- 3 years in an end user support role on an IT Service Desk
- Experience with the following software/systems: Windows 10, Mac OSx, Apple iOS, Office 365, Service Desk Ticketing systems, Inventory Management Software, MDM Platforms, Active Directory, Microsoft Products - Office, Exchange, Teams, Endpoint Protection software.
- Experienced in using help desk ticketing systems (such as JIRA or Zendesk) to track and prioritize tickets.
- You are self-driven, and exceptionally detail and process focused.
- You’re able to lead your own projects and follow up without close supervision.
- You maintain strong, professional written and verbal communication skills. You will be required to attend meetings with other highly technical and general audiences and need to be able to discuss plans, concepts, and strategy/approach in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Fast learner and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced trading environment
- Proactive approach with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to participate in a 24/7 on-call support in the event of system outages.
- Ability to multitask, manage, prioritise and be accountable for own workload.